Category: Stationary Mixers
Sub Category: Stationary Vertical Mixer / One auger (MV-E series)
Vertical stationary mixer with one auger. Available in 212 cu.ft., 283 cu.ft., 353 cu.ft., 424 cu.ft., and 494 cu.ft. Customized to the customer needs.
Single auger stationary vertical mixer:
- The tub and the auger are built in ST52 steel
- 4 weighing cells of Ø2 1/8" / Ø 54mm.
- Programmable scales (20 servings, 20 ingredients)
- Mixer motor 400 / 690V 50Hz (NOT INCLUDED see power)
- Transmission with reduction by pulleys and belts
- Hydraulic belt and gate drive
- Hydraulic unit 7.5 CV 220 / 380V 50Hz with distributors (OPTIONAL)
- Electrical cabinet (with electronic starter or frequency inverter)
The stationary mixers, in order to protect the electric motor, are suggested to be mounted with one of the following systems:
Electronic starter: This system allows a soft start, regulating the voltage and therefore the motor torque, incorporating motor protection. It's the ideal solution for low load or no load starts.
Variable flow control: This system controls the speed of the motor, keeping the motor torque constant, incorporating motor protection. It's the ideal solution when starting with heavy loads or with a full load in the tub. It allows the motor speed to be varied below or above the nominal speed, it controls the current absorbed by the network with great precision, adapts the mixer speed to the working conditions and optimizes electricity consumption, generating significant savings, especially if the motor is not working at 100% of its capacity.
|Mod.Cod.||MV-6-E 110006-01||MV-8-E 110008-01||MV-10-E 110010-01||MV-12-E 110012-01||MV-14-E 110014-01|
|Capacity||212 ft36 m3||282 ft38 m3||350 ft310 m3||424 ft312 m3||491 ft314 m3|