Category: Stationary Mixers
Sub Category: Stationary Horizontal Mixer (MT-E series)
Horizontal stationary mixer. Available in 247 cu.ft., 353 cu.ft., 459 cu.ft., 565 cu.ft., 706 cu.ft. and 882 cu.ft. Customized to the customer needs.
Horizontal single auger mixer with round blades:
- Tub and auger made of ST52 steel
- 3 or 4 weigh cells Ø2 1/8" / 54mm.
- The MT25E model comes with 4x Ø2 1/2" /63mm weigh cells.
- Programmable scale (20 servings, 20 ingredients)
- Mixer motor 400 / 690V 50Hz (NOT INCLUDED see power)
- Cardan transmission
- Hydraulic belt and gate drive
- Hydraulic unit 15CV 220 / 380V 50Hz with distributors (OPTIONAL)
- Electrical cabinet (with electronic starter or frequency inverter)
The stationary mixers, in order to protect the electric motor, are suggested to be mounted with one of the following systems:
Electronic starter: This system allows a soft start, regulating the voltage and therefore the motor torque, incorporating motor protection. It's the ideal solution for low load or no load starts.
Variable flow control: This system controls the speed of the motor, keeping the motor torque constant, incorporating motor protection. It's the ideal solution when starting with heavy loads or with a full load in the tub. It allows the motor speed to be varied below or above the nominal speed, it controls the current absorbed by the network with great precision, adapts the mixer speed to the working conditions and optimizes electricity consumption, generating significant savings, especially if the motor is not working at 100% of its capacity.