1. Mod. MT
TMR mixer wagon with horizontal auger and beaters located on the counter-discharge wall, with heavy-duty round blades for high-quality homogeneous mixing (99% Tested through Penn State University system). Side door with discharge belt that allows a quick delivery in the feeders. Complete programmable weighing system. Robust transmission system. Hydraulic system independent of the tractor. Suitable size for large and small farms. Wide variety of options to adapt the mixer to the needs of the producer.
The standard model includes:
• Horizontal mixer with one auger and bolted blades.
• Serial beaters system located on the opposite to the unloading door
• PTO shaft connect tractor with a multiplicator and the planetary
• Robust machine, high quality materials minimal maintenance.
• Manual front jack in MT 7, MT10 and MT13
• Hydraulic front jack in MT-16, MT-20 and MT-25
• Hand brake
• Controls through Hydraulic distributor and flex cables.
• Simple ladder
• Programmable scales
• Hydraulic system independent from the tractor
• Unloading conveyor 930 mm / 37 inches, in carbon steel