Large farms in intensive and extensive production, as well as for commercial companies.
Tailored to EACH customer’s needs. The project will depend on the ingredients that must be mixed, the volume of the hourly or daily product to be mixed, and how the mixed product must be delivered, whether it be an immediate delivery, for later sale, or for storage.
WHY CONSIDERING A FEED PLANT?
One of the most important objectives, from the point of view of ruminant livestock feeding, is to ensure that the cattle receive the same amount of nutrients at each feed, and with the same characteristics as those planned by the nutritionist.
Only through our automated mixing method is it possible to achieve that the programmed ration is the one consumed by the animal with almost 100% accuracy, achieving an optimization in the intake so that the cattle receive the same ration every day, totally homogeneous and with the same color and fiber sizes.
This fact affects less fluctuation in milk production, avoiding ups and downs, so that if the ration is always the same, production will only vary according to lactation periods or distances to delivery.
The system also allows adapting the ration, by precisely adjusting the ingredients, to the animal’s production cycle.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES IN FRONT TO OTHER MIXING MEANS (TRAILERED OR SELFPROPELLED MIXERS)
• Production of homogeneous and identical rations to that programmed by the nutritionist
• Reduction of the shrink and waste of the ingredients thanks to the automation of the system.
• Significant reduction in energy consumption.
• Milk production and regularity in the gestation of animals are substantially improved.
• The amortization of the machinery can be done in 4 years maximum, due to the improvement of the system.
• The labor force is reduced substantially, less dependence on qualified personnel.